Ambien is used to treat insomnia (sleep problems) in adults and is a brand name for Zolpidem. Zolpidem is a prescription medicine; it acts on the brain and produces a calming effect. This medicine can be used alone or with other medications and is not a narcotic. Zolpidem is not approved for use by children younger than 18 years old. Ambien was approved by the FDA (The Food and Drug Administration) in 1992. It is a sleeping pill; it improves sleep quality and assists patients with insomnia. BUY AMBIEN 10MG ONLINE WITH OVERNIGHT DELIVERY IN USA
Brand Name: Ambien, Ambien CR
Generic Name: Zolpidem
Drug of Class: Nonbenzodiazepine, sedatives, or hypnotics
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
It comes in two strengths:
- 5 mg (milligrams) and,
- 10 mg
Ambien is approved for adults:
- 5 mg for women
- 5 to 10 mg for men ( do not take more than 10mg per day)
Doctors may increase your dose as needed.
Ambien dosage depends on factors such as,
- Other medications
- Medical conditions
- Side effects (you may have for Ambien)
- Depending on the response of Ambien
Your doctor or pharmacist should know if you have ever had these problems:
- Alcohol or drug addiction
- Liver or kidney problems
- Lungs or breathing problems
- Mental illness, depression, or suicidal thoughts
- Breathing stops during sleep (sleep apnea)
PURCHASE AMBIEN ONLINE LEGALLY IN USA 2022
How to use Zolpidem?
Take Zolpidem precisely as prescribed by your doctor or read the medication guide provided by the pharmacist. Take Ambien by mouth on an empty stomach or as directed by your doctor once a night. Zolpidem starts work within 30 minutes or works relatively quickly. ORDER AMBIEN 10MG ONLINE IN USA
- Zolpidem may cause severe allergic reactions such as hives, difficulty breathing, and swelling of your lips, face, tongue, or throat.
- Never share your Zolpidem dosage with another person, even if they have the same symptoms.
- Never use Zolpidem in large amounts.
- Never use Zolpidem for longer than prescribed.
- If you have taken alcohol on the same day or just before bed, don’t take Zolpidem.
Before taking Zolpidem, consult your doctor because it is not safe if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Zolpidem helps with sleep difficulties, but sometimes it may cause addiction; Zolpidem misuse may cause extreme drowsiness, overdose, confusion, addiction or death, and accidental injuries.
If you are engaged in activities such as driving, eating, making phone calls, walking, or having sex, and you use Zolpidem but have no memory, stop taking Ambien and talk to your doctor about your problems.
BUY AMBIEN 10MG ONLINE CHEAP FOR SALE WITH NO RX
Zolpidem may cause side effects:
Common side effects of Zolpidem may include:
- Daytime drowsiness
- Headache, muscle pain
- Loss of coordination, tired feeling, or weakness
- Dry mouth, stuffy nose, throat, or nose irritation
- Light headed
- Stomach upset
Serious side effects:
Stop taking these medicines and call your doctor if you have these severe side effects:
- Chest pain, fast or irregular heartbeat
- Memory loss
- Allergic reaction
- Feeling short of breath or having trouble breathing
- Thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself
- Feeling like you might pass out
- Blurred vision or other vision problem
- Abnormal thoughts
Does Ambien show in a drug test?
Yes, but it depends on numerous factors, like the type of test, time of consumption, the amount of Zolpidem, the user’s metabolism, and age. It shows up as a sedative/ hypnotic. Zolpidem is used mainly for excessive trouble sleeping or remaining asleep. It can be detected in urine, blood, and hair. It can be seen in the following:
Urine for 24- 48 hours
Blood test for 6 to 20 hours
Hair test for up to 5 weeks
Benefits of Ambien
In adults, Ambien is a short- time treatment for insomnia (difficulty falling asleep). It helps you fall asleep faster and sleep out throughout the night, it also reduces the possibility of waking up during the night. It slows down activity in the brain and allows you to sleep. BUY Zolpidem 10MG TABLETS AT 20% OFF