Valium Hemofarm 10mg
$299.00 – $449.00
Generic Name: Diazepam Tablets
Brand Name: Valium
Valium is a prescription medicine used to treat symptoms of anxiety, muscle spasm, alcohol withdrawal and as a sedative before surgery or to treat seizures. Valium may be used alone or with other medications.
What is Valium pills used for?
Diazepam is used to treat anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, and seizures. It is also used to relieve muscle spasms and to provide sedation before medical procedures. This medication works by calming the brain and nerves. Diazepam belongs to a class of drugs known as benzodiazepines.
What’s the side effects of Valium?
Common side effects of Valium include:
- tired feeling,
- spinning sensation,
- ataxia (loss of balance),
- memory problems,
What is the dosage for Valium (diazepam)?
- Diazepam may be taken with or without food.
- Diazepam is disposed of by the liver and excreted mainly by the kidney. Dosages of diazepam may need to be lowered in patients with abnormal kidney function.
- The usual oral diazepam dose for anxiety or seizures is 2-10 mg given 2-4 times daily.
- The usual rectal dose is 0.2-0.5 mg/kg and depends on the age of the patient.
Is Valium (diazepam) safe to use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
- Benzodiazepines, including diazepam, can cause fetal abnormalities and should not be used during pregnancy.
- Diazepam is excreted in breast milk and can affect nursing infants. Therefore, diazepam should not be used by women who are nursing.