Xanax is a brand name for Alprazolam, a prescription medication. Alprazolam is FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved medicine to treat anxiety disorders, GAD (generalized anxiety disorder), panic disorder, and depression (with or without agoraphobia) in adults. Alprazolam can be taken with or without other medications. Alprazolam comes in different shapes, such as the oval, rectangular, round, and triangular, and different sizes, such as 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg, and 2mg. Alprazolam is not for children (younger than 18 years of age), and it is unknown whether Alprazolam is safe or effective in children. Alprazolam is not a narcotic.
Generic name: Alprazolam
Drug of class: Benzodiazepine
Brand name: Xanax
- Panic disorder
- GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
- Anxiety Disorder
Alprazolam Dosage forms:
Alprazolam comes in an oral form and is available in 4 strengths:
- 0.25 mg,
- 0.5 mg,
- 1 mg, and
- 2 mg
How to take Alprazolam:
It would be best to take Alprazolam precisely as your doctor prescribes or read your pharmacist’s medication guide. You may take Alprazolam three times per day. In 1 to 2 hours, Alprazolam reaches its maximum concentration in your body.
Why Is Alprazolam Dangerous?
Alprazolam poses a severe overdose threat because the drug’s
effects occur quickly after the drug is taken. Alprazolam is relatively fast-acting when compared to other medications. It gets absorbed through the GI tract into the bloodstream, then shuttled to the brain, where its effects start.
When too many Alprazolam pills are taken in one go, the consumer’s body may become overwhelmed with the massive dose.
Buy Xanax Online Without Prescription 2022
Alprazolam side effects:
Alprazolam also has risks and benefits, like any other medication.
Most common side effects:
- Feeling tired
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Changes in appetite
- Slurred speech
- Lack of balance or coordination
- Trouble concentrating
- Mild allergic reaction
Serious side effects include:
- Suicidal thoughts, behavior, or hurting yourself
- Depressed mood
- Unusual risk-taking behavior
- Liver problems ( nausea or vomiting, abdominal pain, increased level of enzyme, jaundice)
- Trouble breathing
- Severe allergic reaction (skin rash, itchiness, flushing, swelling of your tongue, throat, or mouth, swelling under your skin, typically in your hands, feet, eyelids, lips)
Alprazolam dosage depends on several factors. These include:
- Your age
- Other medications you may take
- Other medical conditions you have
- The form of Alprazolam you take
- Side effects (you may have with Alprazolam)
- Your liver function
- Depending on the response of Alprazolam
Alprazolam dosages do not depend on weight.
Buy Xanax 1mg Online Legally With Credit Card.
If a person takes too many Alprazolam tablets, they can overdose. If the symptoms worsen, you should seek medical attention immediately.
Symptoms of overdose:
Before Alprazolam abuse you, it’s essential to know about overdose. There are warning signs of an overdose of Alprazolam:
- Increased salivation
- Joint pain
- Unusual talkativeness or difficulty speaking or annunciating
- Loss of consciousness
- Yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Change in consciousness
- Suicidal thoughts or action
- Lack of coordination
- Unusual drowsiness or sleepiness
The long-term effects of an overdose can be kidney, liver, heart, and brain damage.
Purchase Xanax Online No RX
What to do if someone overdose on Alprazolam?
If someone overdoses on Alprazolam, call emergency help immediately. If possible, provide them with specific information:
- When it was consumed
- How much was consumed Alprazolam
- The person’s height, weight, and age
Stay with the person and ensure they are inhaling and exhaling (monitoring their breathing).
- Alcohol:If you are taking Alprazolam, you should avoid alcohol because two substances should never be mixed. They both can reduce the activity of the central nervous system. It is best to avoid alcohol; it can worsen side effects and be very dangerous.
- Pregnancy: If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, you should not take Alprazolam and consult your doctor. Alprazolam can harm your unborn baby. The newborn can experience problems such as:
- Breathing problems
- Feeding problems
- Excessive sleepiness
- Prolonged crying
- Breastfeeding: Taking Alprazolam is not recommended while breastfeeding. Inform your doctor if you are breastfeeding. Alprazolam passes into breast milk and can have harmful effects on a child. The symptoms can include:
- Sleeping problems
- Muscle twitching
- Note: Keep Alprazolam out of the reach of children.
Benefits of Alprazolam:
- Suitable for the immediate treatment of anxiety and panic attacks.
- Work very quickly, usually within 1 to 2 hours
- Alprazolam can be used with antidepressants to manage panic disorders.
- It can also be used for depression and sleep disorders.